Archaelogical Site Tour
Explore Bali’s famous historical and the culture sites, drive to Batuan village to visit Balinese traditional compound house that used Balinese traditional architecture that believe it brings the harmony within the family, travel to the east visit beautiful water fall surrounded by the lush green vegetation. Head to the north to Bedulu village to Goa Gajah is an archaeological site. This place was as the hermitage for the Hindu and the Buddhist priest and it has been UNESCO world heritage site since 1995., Continue the journey to the north visit Bali oldest ancient monument of Udayana king, queen of Marakata and king concubines that carved on the stone on the steep river bank. Leave this place to Tampaksiring holy spring water temple many people in Bali believe it has the magic curative power and clean your spirit. Every holy day like full moon, dark moon and other holy days many people to go there to have curative and spiritual cleansing ritual. In this tour we introduce you the interesting local plantations like coffee, coco, cloves and many other plantations. The last stop is made at a place that offers marvelous view of rice terraces.
- 08:00 – Pick up from your hotel at Nusa Dua Jimbaran, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud
- 09:30 – Visit Balinese Traditional Compound House
- 10:30 – Visit Tegenung water fall
- 11:45 – Visit Goa gajah (Elephant cave temple)
- 12:45 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 13:45 – Visit Gunung Kawi monument
- 15:00– Visit Holy Spring water temple
- 16:30 – Visit Tegallalang Rice terraces
- 17:45 – Back to the hotelNote:
The above timing as the guideline ( approximately ) and it is subject to change depends on the traffic and time spending at each destination.