Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Besakih Temple Tour is one of the most popular Bali full day tours Packages that we created for traveler to see Bali mothers temple and other tourist destination. The tour start in the morning from your hotel then we will take you to visit Kertha Gosa, is a kind of Bale building where the king announces Judicial Legislation, justice, punishment and others in the past time. The trip will continue to visit Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace, it’s the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama. Then the tours main destination is visiting Besakih Temple, this place is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali that called Besakih temple. Continue to have optional lunch at local restaurant that has fascinating view of the rice field. After enjoying the lunch a head to traditional village of Pengelipuran that has unique village structure of the compound house. In this tour you will also be given an opportunity to visit interesting tropical local plantation like coffee, coco, clove etc. The last stop is made at Tampaksiring holy spring water temple the water is believed by the local community have curative power and purify your spirit.
- 08:00 – Pick up from the hotel in Nusa Dua area and Jimbaran area
- 09:30 – Visit Kertagagosa ( Klungkung Kingdom court of justice )
- 10:30 – Visit Bukit Jambul
- 11:30 – Visit Mother temple of Besakih
- 13:00 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14:30 – Visit Pengelipuran village
- 15:30 – Visit Local Plantation
- 16:30 – Visit Tampak Siring Holy Water Temple
The above timing as the guideline ( approximately ) and it is subject to change depends on the traffic and time spending at each destination.