Jatiluwih and Ulundanu Temple Tour
This tour is exclusively designed for culture and nature lovers. To explore the well-known tourist destinations visit butterfly park with various kinds of butterfly from all over Indonesia. Continue to the tranquil sacred Hindu temple located on mount Batukaru slope with rain forest ambiance. The world heritage site of UNESCO of stunning rice terraces is also to be explored. Drive up to the lush mountain range area visit colorful fruits, vegetables and spices local market and visit the second largest lake in Bali which is called Beratan lake and Ulundanu temple built on the lake bank. They are both a famous picturesque landmark of Bali. This beautiful temple is dedicated to the goddess of water of Dewi Danu. Then Back to the hotel
- 08:30 – Pick up from your hotels at Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian , Seminyak and Sanur.
- 10:00 – Visit Butterfly Park
- 11:30 – Visit Batukaru temple
- 12:30 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice terraces
- 13:30 – Optional lunch
- 14:30 – Visit Ulundanu temple
- 15:30 – Visit Local Market
- 16:30 – Back to the hotel
The above timing as the guideline ( approximately ) and it is subject to change depends on the traffic and time spending at each destination.