Royal Karangasem Heritaga Site
Explore the eastern side of Bali island takes you to the nature beauty and the unique culture in private air conditioned vehicle with our friendly professional tour guide to visit sacred Bats Cave temple thousand bats cover the cave. Journey to eastward passing through beautiful east coast to discover traditional village that habited by Bali Age people who live along time before the Majapahit empire arrive from Java to colonize Bali island.
Leave the village drive to eastward to visit a magnificent Tirta Gangga water palace is one of the region top attraction. Afterward head to Karang asem palace which has mix architecture of Balinese, Chinese and Dutch. The last visit at tranquil Taman Ajung water park with beautiful water park and the building in the middle of the ponds.
- 08:30 – Pick up time from the hotel in Nusa Dua are and Jimbaran
- 10:00 – Visit Bat cave Temple
- 11:30 – Visit traditional village of Tenganan
- 13:00 – Visit Tirta Gangga
- 14:30 – Visit Karangasem palace
- 16:00 – Visit Taman Ujung Sukasada
- 18:00 – Back to the hotel
The above timing as the guideline ( approximately ) and it is subject to change depends on the traffic and time spending at each destination.