Ubud Culture and Scenic Tour
Explore the nature and Bali’s cultural heartland stopping at several highlights in Ubud along with surrounding area visit most beautiful temple of Batuan village temple designed beautifully with full of Balinese ornament of intricate carving and the roof of the shrines made of chromatic black palm tree fiber. Drive up to small lush forest in Ubud as a home of the charming grey long tail macaque type monkeys, continue to Ubud center visit Ubud’s royal residence at Puri Saren Ubud. Next door to it is Ubud art markets they sell various impressive handicrafts and discover Ubud stunning rice terraces at Tegalalang. Visit Interesting local plantations where they grow various plantations such as coffee, cloves, coco etc. Famous luwak (civet) Coffee is also produced in this place. This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets then passed through its digestive tract. You may also see the process how to make the coffee powder traditionally. The final stop is at Tirta Empul – Holy Spring Water Temple. This temple is a sacred temple as the water is considered very holy and has magic curative power.
- 08:30 – Pick up from hotels at Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur area.
- 10:00 – Visit Batuan Village temple
- 11:00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 12:00 – Visit Ubud palace and Ubud art market
- 13:30 – Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 14:30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terraces
- 15:30 – Visit Local Plantation
- 16:30 – Visit Holy Spring Water Temple
The above timing as the guideline ( approximately ) and it is subject to change depends on the traffic and time spending at each destination.