Uluwatu Temple, Kecak Dance and BBQ Dinner
This exciting afternoon tour to visit the Southern cliff of Bali. Rocky precipice drop almost 97 meters into the ocean. The famous small temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu balances picturesquely on the cliff’s edge, dating from the 10th century, it is one of the six sacred Bali national temple that guard of the south west direction. There are a lots of the local monkey with long tail habit the bush around the temple. Be aware of your belonging being snatched by the cheeky monkeys.
When the sun is set enjoy the legendary Kecak Dance performed by a group of men who dance in a circle around a blazing torch. The dance tells you love story of Rama and Sita. Continue on for a delicious BBQ Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay. After dinner back to your hotel.
- 15:30 – Pick up from the hotel in Nusa Dua area, Jimbaran, Kuta, sanur and Seminyak area
- 16:30 – Visit Uluwatu temple
- 18:00 – Watch Kecak dance performance
- 20:00 – Grill sea food dinner at Jimbaran bay
- 21:00 – Back to the hotel